We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Located in Copenhagen, Denmark, Betadwarf was founded September 1, 2010.
Betadwarf has lived in a classroom for 8 months, in a house in rural Denmark even longer and are now located in an office in Copenhagen. It's a story of happy-go-lucky amateurs turned into professional developers and a story of blood, sweat and tears. A lot has changed since the beginning, and the team now consists of around 18 highly skilled developers working on awesome games. Everyone has a deep passion for games, and we are always looking to push the boundaries and explore new and interesting mechanics.
The Team[edit | edit source]
- Steffen Grønning - CEO & Game Director
- Kenneth Harder - CTO & Lead Programmer
- Stefan Greulich - Art Director
- Martin Prestegaard - Lead 3D Artist
- Simon Palmér - 2D Artist
- Alexandra Malmquist - 3D Artist
- Kristian Rømer - Sound designer & Audio Director
- Alex Jørgensen - Animator
- Alexander Karlsson - Visual artist
- Kristian Klie - Programmer
- Richard Peck - Programmer
- Andreas Broqvist - Programmer
- Ejnar Håkonsen - Game Designer
- Peter Buje - Game Designer
- Christoffer Creulich - Game Designer & Producer
- Koen Van den Steen - Game Design Intern
- Glenn Moreels - Game Design Intern