We have begun migration of most wikis to our new host, Amazon Web Services. All but the top 100 wikis are in read-only mode until the migration is complete. Estimated completion: End of Week.
Keyword Chart for all cards
- Rush: Activates for the first 15 seconds of each arena. (example card: Burning Aura)
- Reaction: Activates when you get hit. (example: Shock Helmet)
- Kill: Activates when an enemy is killed. (example: Hit And Run)
- Companion Kill: Activates when your Companion kills an enemy. (example: Self Sufficient)
- Overkill x: Activates when you kill an enemy with x excessive damage. (example: Shocking Fatalities)
- Addon: "Gained the second time you play the card." (example: Piercing Light)
- 'Fading' consumables: Consumables that disappear when the arena ends. (example Rocket Launcher)
- Ward: Triggers when the conditions are met and then disappears. (example: Recurring Hero)
- Kicker: Consumes all your mana for an improved effect. (example: Infused Blocking)
- Channel: Reduces mana cost by 1 each time you meet the condition. (example: Fiery Conjurer)
- Replenish: "Regain used charges, if you still have any charges left." (example: Bomb Drone)
- Recover: "Get the charge back" (example: The Real Deal)
- Shield: Blocks the next attack. (example: Shield)
- Shock Nova: Hit nearby enemies for 30 damage. (example: Shock Helmet)
For cards that grant fading consumables:
- Fireball consumable: Shoots a fireball at nearest enemy for 100 damage. (card: Fiery Conjurer)
- Rocket consumable: Shoots a homing rocket at a RANDOM enemy for 50 damage. (card: Rocket Launcher)
- Lightshift consumable: Blink at the speed of light in the direction you are facing. (card: Lightshift)
- Replay consumable: Returns the player to a previous position. (card: Righteous Replay)
Clarifications:[edit | edit source]
Addon is used when playing additional copies of a card does not do the same thing as the first copy of the card. Any card with a non-stackable primary effect (e.g. "your attacks pierce" has an addon effect that can still be stacked repeatedly (e.g. your attacks gain +1 range)
Replenish typically restores used charges at the end of an arena.
Recover restores the charge by meeting the goal. Each charge used can only recover one charge.
Tips[edit | edit source]
You can gain new charges by comboing Replenish or Recover with a Rationing effect. Developers have stated that this is intended behavior.